AirJavelin CO2 Archery Airgun Rifle Kit - Tough Construction, 300 FPS, 34 FT-LBS Energy, Six Bolts Included
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Umarex AirJavelin CO2 powered arrow gun is an easy-to-use arrow launching gun that’s great fun for the whole family
- Powered by an 88-gram CO2 cartridge (not included), the arrow rifle launches a 170-grain air bolt at 300 fps and with 34 ft-lbs of energy
- It has a multi-position adjustable stock, a top and bottom integrated accessory rail, M-LOK slots, fixed front and rear sights
- Use ONLY the included Umarex AirJavelin Arrows with the AirJavelin rifle airgun
- Must be 21 years of age. Signature required upon delivery
The Umarex AirJavelin Airgun Rifle is a new way to shoot arrows! Powered by CO2 (not included), it launches a 170-grain air bolt at 300 fps and takes airpower into a new direction with 34 ft-lbs of energy, delivered via Straight Flight Technology arrows. Shooters can line up the target with the installed open sights or zero in a dot-sight or scope for pin-point arrow placement. The AirJavelin has a full-length Picatinny rail on the top, along with a short section below the barrel. Both sides of the stock are also equipped with M-LOK slots. It accepts 88-gram CO2 tanks and will launch dozens of arrows downrange on a single tank. The Umarex 2x12g CO2 adapter (01 UM2843) will also install on the it, which is handy for shorter shooting sessions. Exclusively for the AirJavelin, the six included carbon-fiber bolts are able to withstand the extreme pressure created by the airbow. Constructed with 120-grain, Straight Flight Shafts, these bolts come with installed 50-grain field tips.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA